MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
Responsible for smooth running of products’ supply chain, ensuring the products’ availability to fit the demand at right quantity and quality.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Assist in purchasing orders processing to local/ international suppliers;
– Prepare shipping documents for export/import;
– Liaise with liner for vessel booking, with forwarder for customs clearance; with transportation companies for delivery to customers in different areas;
– Together with Marketing team to operate company’s own retail shop;
– Follow up with customer for the stock level and on-time delivery;
– Monthly manage inventory level, stock reconciliation;
– Proceed application to MOH VN for Certificate of product’s quality announcement;
– Manage customer complaint on product quality, coordinate with factory in specification improvement and development;
– Quarterly, yearly supplier review;
– Any other ad-hoc assignments.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC- Good command in English;
- Mid 20 is welcome;
- Excellent in computer skills;
- Knowledgeable in ERP is a plus;
- Negotiable salary;
- Fresh grad from oversea university is also welcome.