MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
– Compile and monitor operation and expense KPI such as manage on time delivery products & effective lead time, and control warehouse, distributor, & delivery cost.
– Review, Update current SOP (standard of Procedures) to adapt with new business requirements and issue new SOP for new operations.
– Check and analyse logistics cost: OB vs Fcst vs Act.
– Negotiate prices with vendors for ad-hoc job requirement.
– Monitor SAP operation to ensure accuracy and punctuality
– Participate projects to enhance management systems, SAP, APNEWsis, NEXT, …
– Support improvement activities for operation and cost.
– Give Ideas & analyse incident to avoid those risks.
– Prepare operation reports for SEV Logistics management.
– Prepare tender data and support cost simulation.
– Call for beating vendors at beginning of FY and choosing for the best one base on cost simulation.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC- Bachelor Degree, major in Logistics or Supply Chain
- 2 -3 year experience in Logistics operation in term of import-export or warehouse and local distribution.
CHÍNH SÁCH NHÂN SỰ- Specific Skills (Skills and abilities): Good analytical skill, Warehouse and distribution operation, Import-Export activities.
- Knowledge: Logistics and supply chain knowledge.
- Computer skills: Good at reports/presentation in Excel and Power point, SAP (particularly MM and SD modules).
- Other benefits: Good communication skills with all parties/levels, experience in handling projects and/or improvement activities