MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
– Understand of customs procedure, follow up with vendors.
– Manage customs vendors to collaborate for incoming shipment plan, shortening lead-time. Plan for Inland trucking/haulage with customs broker and – warehouse following customs procedure.
– Bidding and tender for customs clearance, haulage.
– Cost and budget analysis and management
– Responsible of SOP, warehouse requirements implementation. Innovate process, control and optimize quality of services.
– Implement KPIs of warehouse operations to improve productivity. Manage daily/monthly warehouse in/out tracking report.
– Cooperate with 3PL, Beko’s warehouse supervisor for inventory control, FIFO, order fulfillment. Control stock aging, SAP reconciliation. Manage WH cycle count and stock take (monthly/yearly counting): finished goods, spare parts, facilities.
– Work with 3PL for planning, provide forecast for peak season and monthly inbound and outbound data.
– Bidding and tenders for warehouse: Building RFQ to share to 3PL candidates, quotation simulation/analysis and decision making.
– Budget management: Warehouse cost saving, monthly/yearly cost analysis.
– Responsible of SOP, transport requirements implementation. Build up process to control and optimize quality of services.
– Implement & control KPIs of transportation operations, daily/weekly/monthly delivery report management.
– Domestic delivery planning and execution. Manage relationships with transport suppliers.
– Work with sales/marketing and supply chain planning to forecast for peak season and normal season breaking down by weekly/monthly outbound data.
– Bidding and tender for domestic delivery and courier services: Building RFQ to share to 3PL candidates, quotation simulation/analysis and decision making.
– Budget management: Transportation cost saving, monthly cost analysis.
– Build up distribution strategy and logistics model: insourcing or outsourcing, number and location of warehouses, transport means, distribution schemes.
– Do dealer visit and logistics delivery survey to improve dealer’s satisfaction to make outstanding service versus competitors.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC- Bachelor’s degree with 4-5 years+ experience in Supply chain, Logistics (preferable under 35)
- Proficiency in MS office (excel, power point, word
- Strong oral and written communication skill in English
- Experienced with SAP, WMS and supply chain management system.
- Logical thinking and excellent analytical skill.
- Confident, integrity, proactive leadership skill are very important.
CHÍNH SÁCH NHÂN SỰ- Làm việc trong môi trường chuyên nghiệp
- Tham gia các chương trình đào tạo, huấn luyện đặc biệt về bán hàng trên tuyến
- Trở thành Điều hành kinh doanh của công ty và có cơ hội thăng tiến
- Mức lương và chế độ phúc lợi cạnh tranh, hấp dẫn