MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
To formulate and execute the commercial supply chain processes and to create, lead and coordinate initiatives and activities to achieve optimum integrated supply chain management within Philips.
– Creates and maintains a safe working environment that continuously improves the Health and Safety of workers, including identification and management of occupational risk, provision of information and training, review of performance and provision of sufficient resources;
– Pro-actively embeds quality in products and processes while complying with relevant business and regulatory requirements to deliver on our customer promise;
– Actively drives integration across the E2E value chain by identifying key drivers of value and influencing others to work cross functionally to increase operational excellence and customer value;
– Ensures that output of our warehouse and 3PL activities meets current and future demands, regulatory and service requirements and is delivered with competitive costs and speed to our customers;
– Establishes a responsive, agile supply chain, by translating supply chain strategy into processes and policies;
– Drives an optimal balance of supply and demand through integrated planning and effective materials management to maximize performance and profitability;
– Initiates changes to supply chain management concepts in accordance with the customer requirements leading to continuous improvements across the E2E supply chain;
– Lead and develop the supply chain team to ensure the long and short term capabilities;
– Drives supply chain transformation towards digital capabilities through transparency/visibility and data driven decision making;
– Actively drives a culture of continuous improvement leveraging LEAN methodology and Philips Excellence Practices.
•Determines and implements the medium-term strategy for supply chain department;
•Manages part of a supply chain department;
•Identifies opportunities for performance improvement, within own group and advises on other related areas;
•Drives quality standards, targets and methods to control process quality;
•Monitors and controls processes and identify the root cause of issues/waste;
•Drives a quality mindset throughout Operations;
•Aligns the supply chain processes between the different groups in own department;
•Monitor team and individual performance, offers and encourages opportunities for development.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC- Possesses strong working knowledge of Supply Chain Management, including the underlying theories and concepts;
- Has a very strong understanding of products and services within the functional area, as well as the operational supply chain processes and the business line strategies;
- Strong understanding of E2E production cycles;
- Deep knowledge of Lean, value stream and process management to drive improvements and to solve complex problems in a supply chain environment;
- Has a solid understanding of Customer needs;
- Respects and value diversity of workforce;
- Effectively manages the stakeholder ecosystem by applying influencing and negotiation skills to persuade others, cultivate ‘win-win’ value, and positively position our brand;
- Ability to influence others within own organization;
- Acts as advisor to subordinates to meet schedules and/or solve technical problems;
- Challenges self and others to develop reciprocal and mutually beneficial relationships with key internal and external stakeholders for collaboration and leveraging of the partnership.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree;
- +12 years of working experience in related field, ideally diverse experience within various SCM areas;
- Preferably experiences on Consumers Goods / B2C industry;
- Ideally with previous people manager experience;
- Must be fluent in both English and Vietnamese.
CHÍNH SÁCH NHÂN SỰ- Chance to promote long term career;
- Competitive health benefits;
- Flexible work schedule.
Liên quan (1)
[Pantos Logistics] Freight Forwarding Sales Manager on 22/05/2019 Toàn thời gian