MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
The Brokerage Supervisor oversees the processing of documents in compliance with local customs and other government regulatory agency requirements. He/She is responsible for managing the workload of import and export team, developing team goals, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures. The Brokerage Supervisor reports to the Brokerage Manager, based in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City.
To be successful in this role, you should have at least 2 years of brokerage work experience with 2 years of people management skills.
– Manages the daily operations of the Brokerage team (Import & Export) including Exception Resolution Notification)
– Proactively engaging with customer in order to increase customer satisfaction by resolving issues in a timely manner to meet customers’ expectations
– Conducts daily Brokerage Tool Kit as per requirements;
– Supports Brokerage Management in implementing policies / resolving issue;
– Reviews the audits, training tracker, weekly risk compliance management (RCM) issues;
– Responsible for supervision and managing the Brokerage team;
– Involves in monthly meeting with local government bodies to foster positive relationship;
– Monitors and ensure company and relevant government bodies requirements are in compliance and keeping abreast to the custom’s changes and updates;
– Evaluates quality performance to identify process improvements and increase quality levels and come up with corrective action plans if required;
– Ensures custom’s regulations and requirements are adhered during the entry filing process to reduce cargo delays and costs associated with non-compliance of Customs Border Protection regulations.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and/or Logistics, Supply Chain Management is preferred;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant Brokerage experience is a requirement;
- Minimum 2 years of people management skills;
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese;
- Self-starter and able to work with minimum supervision;
- Independent, self-motivated with the ability to work under stress;
- A good team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent time management and able to work in a fast paced environment;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel with an ability to use pivot table, vlookup;
- Possess relevant Customs Brokerage Certification (Vietnam Customs) will be an added advantage.
CHÍNH SÁCH NHÂN SỰ- Attractive salary and bonus;
- Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law;
- Professional, dynamic working environment.