MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
– Use all the possible sources of information to identify the validated origins and potential new suppliers.
– Propose/ Select new suppliers and new products which satisfy customer’s needs , company policy (ethics, etc.) and Vietnam regulations.
– Visit the supplier’s factories and show-rooms
– Visit nationals and internationals exhibitions in order to always be informed about new trends and events in the sector.
– Guarantee the daily communication between the suppliers and the buyers.
Offering – Negotiation:
– Request for quotation and prices negotiation with suppliers.
– Propose competitive sourcing solutions to buyers aligned with purchase order annual plan.
– Prepare and follow-up the offers with buyers until receiving order confirmations.
– Monitor the completion of orders from shipment to arrival with suppliers and other departments.
– Anticipate, solve and escalate problems during order
– Work together with the team members to achieve common goals.
– Coordinate between suppliers and customers to achieve best solution for all parties involved.
– Coordinate with team members and internal departments for relevant issues or changes.
– Report business activity, progress and status, and record them by using assigned applications/ systems.
– Manage the issues or problems to his/her manager/ superior with solutions proposal.
Supporting the team:
– Assist the team in sourcing, offering, order follow-up and any other merchandising activities.
– Handle products samples request, reception and arrange it in showrooms (when applicable).
– Generate reports and communication tools.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- International Trade and commercial practices.
- Familiar with the retail business and legal requirements
Transverse professional skills:
- High communication ability.
- Being able to manage time effectively.
- Multiple tasks oriented.
- Being resourceful and creative.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Team Spirit.
Education: Bachelor degree or above
Experience: At least 2-3 years’ experience in relevant area concerning international trading or organization, import-export. Previously worked in well-known sourcing companies, trading or buying offices.
Products knowledge: Familiar with the FMCG, Fresh...products’ ranges from different countries in the world
Attitude and behavior:
- Service and results-oriented, good team-work spirit
- Rigorous, very well organized and analytical
- High coordination ability with customers and suppliers
- High sense of ethics and integrity, dynamic and honest, dedicated, systematic and initiative
- Willing to undertake the pressure
- Excellent skills of communication
- Willing to travel if required
Language: Vietnamese native, fluent in both wirtting and speaking English.
Computers skills: Good computer skills (Microsoft office/ Outlook, etc.)
CHÍNH SÁCH NHÂN SỰ- Basic salary + KPI bonus
- Regulatory Insurance, Aon Health Insurance
- 15 days off / year
- Lunch allowance, phone
- Receive training and career opportunities
- Other benefits according to company regulations