MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
1. Purchasing items & service
– Receive requests from end-users. Make sure to have prompt response to every request.
– Source, get & check quotations/bidding for the requests.
– Get samples and work with end-users on evaluation to figure out the best options.
– Negotiate on the price and relevant commercial terms. Make sure to get the best price and good commercial terms (payment, warranty, delivery terms, etc.).
– Support and cooperate with other departments to sort out any problem/figure out solutions if needed or have tasks done smoothly and on time.
– Follow-up with suppliers and end user on delivery and payment procedure to make sure the products/service are supplied on time and in good condition
2. Accomplish all documentation and payment procedures.
– Draft and follow-up Contract/Annex and work with Legal Team, End-users and suppliers to finalize documents
– Centralize goods/ services/ suppliers to principle contract to ease the burden of paper work & procedure
– Support end user to explain and monitor purchasing procedure to minimize errors or mis-lead progress
– Handle all purchase requisition in accordance with updated company policy/ procedures
3. Other relevant tasks:
– Manage supplier’s performance develop good & long-term relationship with suppliers to have business go smoothly. Find new suppliers as back-up for long-lead items
– Collaborate with other department on purchasing & saving cost plan quarterly and yearly.
– Other tasks are assigned by Line Manager
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC1) Qualification
At least with University/ College degree with experience in Supply Chain/ Procurement or Sourcing is a plus.
At least 2 years of experience at the same position (Supply Chain/ Procurement or Sourcing is a plus) with proven achievements.
3) Knowledge and skill
Good Data analytics, negotiation and communication skills
Fluent English and good computer skills (Microsoft Office, ERP, or other systems…).
Good collaboration and team-work