MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
– Update and maintain databases such as contact lists and client information;
– Type documents, reports and correspondence;
– Produce, receive and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms;
– Coordinate messenger and courier service;
– Maintain office filing and storage systems;
– Order, monitor and maintain office supplies;
– Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced;
– Book travel arrangements for staff, principal;
– Provide general support to visitors;
– Perform work as requested such as going to the post office, bank, people committee to notarize document, etc.
– Follow up on orders, deliveries;
– Check bills, invoices, packing list, purchase orders and other shipping documents to ensure document accuracy;
– Interact with third party logistics service providers, couriers;
– Provide support in handling customs documentation;
– Receive shipments and ensure both quality and quantity;
– Create packing list (if needed) and update shipment information in database;
– Organize files both manually and electronically;
– Do packing and prepare necessity for delivery to customer;
– Ensure accuracy of all inventories;
– Ensure that the warehouse has sufficient space for incoming deliveries;
– Ensure that all items are properly numbered and tagged;
– Reconcile hand receipts.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC- College / University degree;
- Be able to communicate and write in Basic English. Fluent in English would be preferred;
- Experience in Logistics/Stock Control would be preferred;
- Well organised, detail orientated;
- Accuracy in work is a must;
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel.
CHÍNH SÁCH NHÂN SỰ- Attractive salary and bonus;
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws;
- Professional, dynamic working environment.