MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
Manage and deliver the operation execution of any new Customer, projects, develop, establish the Project Management framework which covers project initiation, planning, execution, and monitoring, controlling and closing project.
– Deliver complex, large scale implementations for new and/or increases in business
– Responsible to the development, Implementation and execution of Maersk strategy aligned with Asia and GLOBAL. Proposing SCM products, optimize current company’s strengths to generate the best result both financially and operationally to ensure delivering the agreed KPI.
– Identify solutions and remove road blocks to meet timelines and customer requirements
– Create and deepen customer loyalty through the establishment and execution of high-quality implementations
– Bridging the Commercial Team and Operations to deliver agreed KPI for Maersk Commercial Team, Clients, and SCM/ others.
– Contribute to all stakeholders to conduct Customer Satisfaction Survey to ensure we get the best result to achieve better NPS from previous year CSS.
– Proactively manage delivery of other involved parties (IT, operational suppliers, etc)
– Successfully “close” implementations based on mutually defined criteria of Maersk and the client
– Reinforce Group culture, values and representation.
– Working closely with commercial team to ensure solutions are in line with Operations capabilities and capacity.
– Engaging, creating and maintaining customer intimacy to all of Maersk ’s clients and its suppliers.
– Maintain good relationship with all suppliers, carriers and parties related to support company development and smooth execution to service delivery
– Ensure all operational issues are addressed to the client effectively and to avoid and minimize any negative commercial impact.
– Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients
– To boost customer confidence based on our service.
– Ensure infrastructure for new and additional client solutions are in place including:
– SOP’s and IOP’s
– IT set up and requirements
– Vendor introduction and education sessions
– Performance management routines
– Ensure initial SOP compliance across all locations
– Manage the development and deployment of operations and customer service processes, guidelines and standards for Contract Logistics/CSO operations.
– Contribute to ensure Area CS and business units meet financial target levels of profitability.
– Monitor volume, revenue, CCM and EBT developments for clients, and take corrective actions if falling short of forecast during implementation phase.
– Ensure credit policies, invoicing, and accruals are accounted for correctly.
– To ensure visibility of profitability on a per client level in order to review viability at Gross Profit
HR & Training
– Live, communicate, inspire, and promote Maersk’s Mission, Vision, and Values
– Ensure adherence to corporate Human Resources policies and guidelines
– Ensure adequate resource are in place for the implementation, transition and ongoing operations
– Ensure current legal contracts are used at all time for new contracts and that the latest recommended contract is used in contract renewals with suppliers and clients
– Consult and work with retained legal advisors and CENLAWLOG in regard to local conditions and legal developments effecting.
– Ensure that contracts are always in place to govern all business relationships
– Ensure a constant attention to the prevention of fraud, collusion, and nepotism in any elements of our business
– Ensure security levels meet / exceed APM standards and those set by the US C-TPAT requirements
– Travel within Vietnam, Asia and globally as required.
– Show Constant Care through taking timely and necessary corrective action within all areas of responsibility as required
– Be an active part of the Team of Maersk VCM and APA.
– Contribute to ensure that Health & Safety and Environmental procedures are adhered to all warehouses/facilities MAERSK.
– Support/lead ad hoc projects as required.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC- Minimum 3 years’ experience in logistics including international supply chain management.
- Proven experience in country project management on implementations
- Advanced proficiency in project management tools including MS Project, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong IT understanding and capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
- Passion, initiative and drive to continuously develop and work with creativity and innovation
- Solid operational background including supply chain operations, ocean, air and local origin services (trucking, customs, milestone visibility). Consistent ability to meet and adhere to deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills and customer service skills
- Ambitious and result-oriented with initiative and strong drive
- Fluent Vietnamese and English (written & oral)
CHÍNH SÁCH NHÂN SỰ- Attractive Benefit Package + Yearly Performance Bonus
- Company Healthcare Package
- Training and Development Opportunities