MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
Drive area product growth:
– Collect and analyze market intelligence
– Target setting for Intermodal growth
– South Vietnam Intermodal Strategy and Direction Setting
– Define growth/segmentation opportunities
– Provide input for Inland tender preparation
– Support commercial teams and provide training and coaching on intermodal products.
Develop area products and pricing
– Define Local Value proposition and Differentiators for Inlands
– Develop new Inland products
– Set Inland tariffs
– Optimize Inland cargo and corridor mix
– Performance manages Intermodal in respective geography
Accountable for –
– New Product Development (Trucking, Cross-border, Rail & Barge)
– Organic & inorganic growth on existing product offerings
– Product Pricing Strategy
– Intermodal P&L for South Vietnam
– Product Trainings to Sales/Commercial Teams
– Customer Satisfaction
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC- High Language proficiency (English & Vietnamese) to communicate clearly, consistently and frequently to all levels of stakeholders, forums & engagements.
- Minimum 3-5 years of product or business development experience in trucking business in Vietnam / 3-5 years working in the position related to intermodal and trucking business; strong business development and customer relationship management capability.
- Strong analytical, scenario mapping and decision-making skills.
- Excellent influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Strong excel/spreadsheet management, budgeting and financial planning skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong personality: Ability to draw data/fact-based insights, drive stakeholder engagement, take ambiguous decisions and an attitude to drive projects
CHÍNH SÁCH NHÂN SỰ- Salary range: negotiate
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Full social insurance and income tax according to Vietnam Labor Law
- Being able to work in a friendly and sociable office environment.
- 13th month bonus; salary review every year.