MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
– Handle Air/Sea shipments, take care of customer service and documentation, input data in system.
– Setup timely delivery process in order to meet customers’ requirement,
– Well coordinate with team, daily update shipment information, documentations processing related to shipments and time by time report to direct manager…
– Coordinate with local agents and oversea partners, airline, co loader to work smoothly, handling customer’s inquiries.
– Other tasks assigned by Managers.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- At least 1 or 2 years of working experience
- Have experience on Sea shipments / Air shipments/ Border trucking
- Good command of English (Oral and written skill) and computer skills (MS office).
- Good customer service skill/Active & hard-working.
- Good health and work under high pressure.
- Teamwork spirit.
CHÍNH SÁCH NHÂN SỰ
Benefits :Stable, international and friendly working environment.
Basic salary, 13th month salary and other incentives based on candidate’s performance.
Social, Health and Unemployment Insurance follow Vietnamese Law.
THÔNG TIN THÊMHCM Branch: HANSOL LOGISTICS VINA CO., LTD
6F, Kicotrans Building, 5 Dong Da Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh
- email@example.com và firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com hoặc quynhntn@hansol
Điện thoại: 0435551542