MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
Handle export shipments ( specially US shipments )
– Place booking with carriers as per customer’s allocation.
– Prepare Shipping Instruction submitted to carriers/ co-loader
– Closely work with related parties (shipping line, agent) to arrange shipments .
– Issue the debit note to customers/ overseas for each shipment
– Track shipments and update to customers & oversea partners
– Coordinate with related Team to solve arising internal issues
– Solving trouble and find the solution for every case
– Handle daily correspondence (emails/phone calls) from customers
– Handle customer’s inquiry within own ability
– Improve bottom line results by collecting customer feedback for management review and/or suggesting ways to enhance work efficiency
– Update reports as requested by customers and supervisors
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆCAt least 3 years work experience in logistics/forwarding company
• Experience in import-export documentation tasks.
• Fast learner, able to work under high pressure.
• Good communication skill, customer focused, achievement driven, teamwork and able to work under pressure.
• English and Computer skill