MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
In charge of purchasing activities (90%)
• Seeking & evaluation local – oversea suppliers
• Maintaining useful and up-to-date vendor lists & control audit when needed.
• Negotiate with suppliers/contractors in all terms & conditions in contract which will be viewed by Procurement Manager.
• Monitoring all purchase orders to affect the greatest savings within reasonable delivery times. In addition, this monitoring process will include coding, product, vendor and other checks as may be necessary from time to time for both local & oversea procurement.
• Providing timely turn-around on all requisitions and purchase orders to insure adequate delivery of goods and services.
• Prepare relevant report of purchasing
• Entering data to maintain purchase order log books.
• Maintaining documents & procedure in systematic, retrievable manner.
• Disseminating information relative to state contracts and district-wide bid arrangements, services, guarantees, warranties, prices, etc.
• Maintaining up-to-date information relative to area that may affect centralization or good business practices.
Stock Involvement (5%)
• Controlling and recording daily in & out stock according to Warehouse keeper’s daily reports. In charge of selling the internal company’s fixed assets and others when needed. Monthly stock reviewed with Line Manager for taking action.
Other requested tasks (5%)
• Build up, monitor & develop the company’s culture, standards by yourself and your team with professional image.
• Liaise with operations on their submission.
• Other tasks are required by Line Manager.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC• Graduated from University with major in Foreign Trade/Import-Export/Environment
• At least 2-year working experience in same position
• Good command of English
• Good at computer skill (MS office)
• Ability to do multitasks & well organizer
• Be friendly, open-minded, careful & hard working person
• Good health & willing to willing to travel.